Sunday, August 12, 2007

Who's REALLY tired.???

Recently, I gave birth to triplets.....Now, its "I WAS UP with them last night!" meaning my husband stayed up last night. OKAY, so what's the fuss? Yes, I am tired, What does that makes me a bad PARENT? Come on, please. I do all here. I cook, clean, do clothes....NEED I say more? As I type this blog, I am here with them actually both now. My last one past away....I will share my heart felt story with you, about my lost of my beautiful Angel Lora......So, now, I am typing away, I have some time to be here. Now, my Saudi Husband on the other hand, decide to go out and NOT stay home with me ? WHY? Because now, you are finished with me you need to 'get' away....I know I know. Maybe, there are many women feel the same way. So, lets asked this question? Who's really tired? ......

Please leave your comments here on my blog or you can email at camelcrusher@gmail.com

I will post my comments soon.

2 comments:

Saudi Stepford Wife-Daisy said...

hey, got your message. We're bouncing back and forth to dammam. My hubby and I are on opposite sleeping schedules. I'm getting up about 7am to start my day and he's just going to sleep. What makes me mad is that when i need something, he's passed out. Alhumdulillah I think I've finally managed to get my monster on a regular sleeping schedule that I've been protecting with my life from getting screwed up again. THis means he's sleeping through the night starting from 12 midnight, no longer waking up to PLAY at 2am, only waking to feed once around 6am and sleeping again till 9am. I can handle that!

Have you looked into some tricks of the trade to get twins to sleep at the same times? If you lived in a western country there are nurses who come and help you sort this stuff out but here, you're left to flounder about on your own. Although I'm sure you've already done that, try looking up some stuff on the internet. I'm usually a whiz at re-adjusting messed up sleeping schedules but I'm in over my head on the twin-thing:)

BTW, I've been checking your blog off and on for a long time but nothing was showing up. Was it just me? I only saw your first post for ages until today when the rest of them popped up, that's why I haven't commented on any of theme. I just figured you'd been too tired to post so didn't think to much of it. Glad to see you're back on the blogging path.

Cãmê£ C®úšhê® said...

hey there, I managed to put the twins on a time schedule so that works out for me. The twins are mashallah are quiet good girls when time for bed..:O

AND I have to keep the schedule because school is coming.

I'm on this blog when I can meaning the girls are asleep or awake doesnt matter w/me. I will start another one maybe this week or next, maybe we should get together for that SBB?;)

See ya soon.